Project leader _ Sr package and assembly engineer package development
Advanced Packaging Center BV is looking for a new colleague:
Function: Project leader / Sr. package and assembly engineer package development.
- Development of new packages for the Semiconductor industry with a focus on MEMS, sensors, powers and advanced IC’s (translate the customer demand/wishes into new packaging concepts).
- As project leader responsible for:
- project budget and monthly report
- project planning and communication with the customer
- identify commercial and technical risks
- Getting deep understanding of the customer requirements and building up a strong customer relationship.
- Reporting, measuring and investigation of the developed products.
- Specialist on back-end processes with respect to the applied technologies and innovations.
- HBO / TU degree in Mechanical engineering / Electrical engineering or comparable degree.
- Several years’ experience in plastic package development and back-end assembly technologies.
- Practical knowledge of semiconductor back-end processes.
- Excellent control of English language (verbal and writing), Dutch is an asset.
- Structural way of working and analytic.
- Knowledgeable, focused on result, creative, team player and proactive.